Sunday, January 16, 2011

So it begins

I started a blog....why?  Who really knows, was it a moment of utter boredom?, a wish to express myself in new ways?, or perhaps just a want to record what I believe will be a great and epic year? First off, let me introduce you to my friends who will be a huge part of this great journey.

Cami, Tina, Jenny, Jess, Sarah and Kat. 
6 fabulous people with an endless supply of puns and nacho libre quotes.  What could be greater than that!?

So far we've had cupcake parties, fondue parties, PJ parties, nerf gun wars, disney sing-alongs, run ins with the russian government, run ins with ninjas, and we're only getting started.....

So it begins

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty excited about this. Just wait til we repeat our A-ness... talk about epic.

    ReplyDelete