Friday, November 11, 2011

I've hit that wall

You know that wall?....just after midterms, right as you hit the next wave of tests after midterms....
That WALL where motivation is totally spent, and getting up in the morning takes ten times as much effort as it ever did before....

I get to that point and think....Do I NEED school...do I REALLY need this?

  And I have this internal struggle of perfect validations excuses for giving up and being lazy.  I'm never going back! bahahaha!   It is somewhat flimsy, because of  COURSE  I still have to go to school...but,  (the stubborn rebellion slowly appears).... will I pay attention?  Or will I let myself have that break that I've slowly convinced myself is only right, and just, and of course well deserved by the "hard work" (that is ironically no longer anywhere to be seen)....

While I'm trying to find good motivation, what song should pop into my head? 

None other than this:



That's right.  Elimination: Lack of Education.  

This is what we learn: If I don't get educated I'll die. 

I don't know about you, but that's motivation for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment