Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sometimes I run into walls

So once upon a time I went to red robin with a favorite lunchtime buddy and walked right into the plastic wall of the revolving door.  Yes, it's plastic - I can now confirm this to anyone who may have previously wondered.
Needless to say I was totally embarrassed, but luckily my giant red spot on my head probably blended well as my entire face turned a blushing shade of pink.  After recovering from a small laughing attack I realized I hadn't laughed that hard at myself in a while.

While trying to find an accurate way to describe my experience I found this:

Justin Bieber did it too!  I feel your pain little man (although I don't know if I said "ow" as many times.)
Those revolving doors are tricky little things!  I'm just thankful that my experience is not recorded and shared for the world to see.
So, if you go do something foolish go ahead and laugh about it - It's contagious!  And if you don't believe me, here's a video to prove it - I doubt you'll keep from smiling at these ones:




No comments:

Post a Comment