Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Job! (sorta)


So, I have a new job! Still in the same office, but a way different set of responsibilities.
I'm now the hiring assistant for EFY. This means I'll be dealing a lot with counselors. Paperwork, training, the whole kabob.  
I'm excited about the newness of it all, and I'm already seeing that this new position is going to keep me busy.  Today I started compiling some general info for the EFY Employment page that will soon be up on facebook!  Way exciting.  We're just working on some final revisions and making sure we have all the necessary info.  Also, my new boss had to go on leave right after I changed to the new position, so it's been a little scary making sure I know what is expected of me and making sure I get things done on time.  In the meantime, we haven't yet found someone to cover my old position, so I'm doing both at the moment.  I feel like it'll sink in a little more when I'm replaced and make the switch completely.  So, wish me luck, and here we go!

P.S. just a shameless plug here: to all my friends wanting to apply for EFY check out our webpage here:

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this. And you. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks DeeAura! I'm so excited - maybe we'll get to be work neighbors!

    ReplyDelete